Reference: Remala, shiva. (2010, April 18). How to Earn Money with Photography, Part Time Money Making. Retrieved April 19, 2010, from http://www.infocera.com/How_to_Earn_Money_with_Photography,_part_time_money_making_8855.htm
Summary:
The photographer can get an amount of money as a part time salary online! He gets high quality result by the new professional programs, high quality cameras (DSLR) and new lenses that fit the camera. The photographer has the option either to print pictures or upload them online to show his works. As the author mentioned, there are many certain ways to get money by photography. First, the "stock photography;" contribute your photos either on the net or news sites because they want high quality photos that match their concept or articles. Second, "wedding photography:" in this situation you have to take photos of the attendance and print them for each person or make a computer disc, which has all pictures that were captured. Third, "newspaper photos;" take photos of important events that happened in the country or outside the country and show the newspaper the event with high quality pictures. Fourth, "magazine photographer;" it requires high skills in taking photos to make the magazine approve your picture. The fifth way, "local photography business:" it's including all the advertisement business. Sixth, "event photographer," for example, taking picture of big family events like holidays, custom parties, etc. The seventh way of getting money from photography is "photography website;" this way fits all good skilled photographers, because they can show their pictures on a web site to let the others either see or buy their pictures. And the final way is "teach a photography class," if you think you are one of the picture photographers and have the skills to teach others, probably this is the best way to get a part time job with good salary. If you got these skills and you are interested in one these ways, you can join and have a good time full of quantity and quality.
Reaction:
I enjoyed reading the article because it contains a lot of ways that fit me to join. I have already experienced five of the ways and I have gotten a lot of benefits from them, but I did not get money from them. First, I put one picture that I captured in one of the local magazine page. Also, I took a part in the "wedding photography" way, but I did not like this experience much. Third, I always took pictures in the family events, especially the most important one and I loved it! And I used to have a "Flicker account," but I made it private, because there are many people who steal photos in this site and I protect mine and do not get involved in this kind of problems, and that includes the "photography website" way. Also I taught my cousin how to use the professional cameras and decide which one is the best for him. Photographers will be encouraged and willed to give more of their skills by these ways of using photography. And I really want to use this hobby as a part time job some day!
No comments:
Post a Comment